Zenviron is a leading provider of engineering services to the renewable energy sector, committed to building, maintaining and improving operation standards across disciplines. To achieve this, we conduct regular and relevant Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSE&Q) audits that provide assurance we meet and exceed standards throughout the business and project lifecycles.
Zenviron supports and is a member of the UN Global Compact and the Clean Energy Council.
Zenviron's ISO certifications are completed by an external third party to confirm compliance.
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System - AS/NZS 4801:2001
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System - ISO 45001:2018
- Environmental Management System - ISO 14001:2015
- Quality Management System - ISO 9001:2015
- Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner (OFSC) - Australian Government building and construction WHS Accreditation Scheme Certification
- CM3 Certification
Zenviron holds the following licenses:
- Electrical Contractors License (all states and territories)
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) Builders License - low rise
The key requirement for participation in the UN Global Compact is the annual submission of a Communication on Progress (COP) that describes our company’s efforts to implement the Ten Principles. To stamp our commitment, we support public accountability and transparency to annually report on progress to the UN Global Compact.