capabilities Wind Farms
Wind farms are not only an incredible energy source, they are a low cost source of large-scale renewable energy.
Zenviron can complete the entire balance of plant scope for wind farm projects, not limited to the following:
- General engineering including concept and detailed designs
- Design modelling and optimisation
- Assisting clients with their connection agreement
- Assisting clients with their Generator Performance Standards
- Assisting clients with their Government planning and Development Application or modification
- Civil design of earthworks including access tracks, hardstands, benches, access tracks, and public roads
- Structural design of Wind Turbine Foundations - including advice in relation to the most suitable type of turbine foundation for a project
- Electrical design between the electrical grid connection and the generator, typically encompassing the HV Transmission system, HV Substation (including its associated primary, secondary and SCADA systems, substation building, reactive plant and harmonic filtering), MV collector system (by way of underground cable and power lines, step-up transformer kiosks, and inverter stations)
- Procurement of Wind Farm equipment and materials (excluding wind turbine generator components)
- Project and Construction Management
- Environmental management and protection, adherence to planning permit and consent conditions
- Environmental Management Plan development
- Environmental, ecology and contamination investigations
- Cultural heritage protection and salvage works
- Work health and safety management, including high risk work activities
- Commissioning of Wind/Solar Farm and BESS electrical infrastructure
- Advice and assistance with Wind Turbine Generator Logistics, Crane and Turbine Erection Management.
The key requirement for participation in the UN Global Compact is the annual submission of a Communication on Progress (COP) that describes our company’s efforts to implement the Ten Principles. To stamp our commitment, we support public accountability and transparency to annually report on progress to the UN Global Compact.
Located south of Morwell, VIC and has an indicative output of 100MW/200MWh for the Northern BESS facility.
Located 11kms north east of Yass, Rye Park Wind Farm will be the largest constructed wind farm in NSW to date.